What personal information do we collect from you when visiting our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, you will ask to enter your name, email address, mailing address, or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, provide feedback on our products or services, or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To allow us to serve you in customer service responses better and improve our website.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for reviews of services or products.
- To follow up with you after correspondence (email, forum, live chat, or phone).
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is behind secured networks. It is only accessible by a limited number of persons with special access rights to such systems, and they must keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, and enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Help remember a user’s login session.
- Understand and save users’ preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to outside parties.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address to:
- Send information, and respond to inquiries and requests, or questions.
- Process orders and send information and updates about orders. Send you additional information related to your product and service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be by CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Do not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from future emails, you can:
- Contact Us
- Or click ‘Unsubscribe’ at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to review and delete your account information, you can:
Last update: November 30, 2022